the theory of inevitability
Gianna Stefani
2004-12-05 17:17:18 UTC
Is it the case that the reason there appears to be no-one reading/posting
in this group is given in the name of the group ?
caroline
2004-12-06 18:25:39 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Is it the case that the reason there appears to be no-one reading/posting
in this group is given in the name of the group ?
LOL Maybe...

...or maybe we're all lurking, hoping someone will post something
interesting...
Gianna Stefani
mmmm I shall assist with the lurking then ...
caroline
2004-12-14 11:08:34 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by caroline
Post by Gianna Stefani
Is it the case that the reason there appears to be no-one reading/posting
in this group is given in the name of the group ?
LOL Maybe...
...or maybe we're all lurking, hoping someone will post something
interesting...
mmmm I shall assist with the lurking then ...
Pull up a chair, and make yourself comfortable ;o)