Looking for love or just some fun. Please contact me........................................ K85H
Gianna Stefani
2005-01-05 23:32:34 UTC
Hi
I have put my new cam up....Come and have a look and please contact me!
Just thought u would like it.... Its free and I would love u to contact me, maybe meet up some time
http://www.darkmailer.org/aliceca.htm
Thanks
I would rather not, if that is ok. You see, I have a life, and I have
to strangle the cat, and it is getting late, etc., etc..

GS
The Moonman
2005-01-20 11:19:03 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Hi
I have put my new cam up....Come and have a look and please contact me!
Just thought u would like it.... Its free and I would love u to
contact me, maybe meet up some time
http://www.darkmailer.org/aliceca.htm
Thanks
I would rather not, if that is ok. You see, I have a life, and I have
to strangle the cat, and it is getting late, etc., etc..
GS
If you had a life you wouldn't be here. I don't have one so ...

Incidentally the link to the cam doesn't work.
--
"They keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see"
Gianna Stefani
2005-01-21 11:59:40 UTC
Post by The Moonman
Post by Gianna Stefani
Hi
I have put my new cam up....Come and have a look and please contact me!
Just thought u would like it.... Its free and I would love u to
contact me, maybe meet up some time
http://www.darkmailer.org/aliceca.htm
Thanks
I would rather not, if that is ok. You see, I have a life, and I have
to strangle the cat, and it is getting late, etc., etc..
GS
If you had a life you wouldn't be here. I don't have one so ...
A strange point of view, but one to which you are entitled of course.
Post by The Moonman
Incidentally the link to the cam doesn't work.
It never occured to me to try it.
Gianna Stefani
The Moonman
2005-01-21 17:04:07 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by The Moonman
Incidentally the link to the cam doesn't work.
It never occured to me to try it.
Ah, well you clearly *do* have a life! Or morals. Or both.

The Moonman
Mad Mac
2005-02-14 19:09:48 UTC
Post by The Moonman
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by The Moonman
Incidentally the link to the cam doesn't work.
It never occured to me to try it.
Ah, well you clearly *do* have a life! Or morals. Or both.
The Moonman
"strangle the cat" lmao....
--
MadMacMcMad