Here it is. The smoking gun.
Gianna Stefani
2005-05-10 09:25:42 UTC
Greg Palast ha scritto:

[drivel snipped and cross posting links removed]

Did you finally manage to work all that out then ?

Pity you didn't do it *before* the war like the rest of us.
Gianna Stefani
RaZe
2005-05-10 23:24:45 UTC
The memo that has "IMPEACH HIM" written all over it.
The top-level government memo marked "SECRET AND STRICTLY PERSONAL",
dated eight months before Bush sent us into Iraq,
As i've already told you on the 62 other British newsgroups that you've
posted this to:

Bush didn't send us to war, Bliar did.

Now please fuck off back to the good old US of A.

RaZe
Gianna Stefani
2005-05-13 07:43:00 UTC
Greg Palast ha scritto:

[shite snipped]

A repeater then was it?
Gianna Stefani
Gianna Stefani
2005-05-13 13:04:50 UTC
Greg Palast ha scritto:

[sub-educational scribble deleted]

Yep, it's a repeater.
Gianna Stefani
Gianna Stefani
2005-05-13 23:40:50 UTC
Greg Palast ha scritto:
[same shite deleted]

*PLONK*

(for being even more pig ignorant than I suspected ... I had merely
assumed you are an idiot)
--
Gianna Stefani