Ink
m***@frontiernet.net
2006-03-20 04:26:22 UTC
Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think
FastMoggy
2006-03-20 07:13:33 UTC
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think I'll have the fish please.
kráftéé
2006-03-20 16:47:11 UTC
Post by FastMoggy
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think I'll have the fish please.
You are a sad cat, there isn't any fish.
Think it's time for the vet to give you a little injection to help you
sleep (for a long while)...
FastMoggy
2006-03-20 21:11:53 UTC
Post by kráftéé
Post by FastMoggy
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think I'll have the fish please.
You are a sad cat, there isn't any fish.
Think it's time for the vet to give you a little injection to help you
sleep (for a long while)...
Yep he tried that once.
I think the name of the vet was Claude Balls!
Never saw him again funny enough!

This KAT has ATTITUDE!
kráftéé
2006-03-20 21:45:09 UTC
Post by FastMoggy
Post by kráftéé
Post by FastMoggy
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
You can compare prices and then review the companies on service
and quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you
think
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think I'll have the fish please.
You are a sad cat, there isn't any fish.
Think it's time for the vet to give you a little injection to help
you sleep (for a long while)...
Yep he tried that once.
I think the name of the vet was Claude Balls!
Never saw him again funny enough!
This KAT has ATTITUDE!
More like high on medication, you've got to stop taking the bromide so
much, you know it doesn't do you any good..