Hello?
Paul Blarmy
2004-09-14 10:20:47 UTC
What's all this about then?
--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.
Sir Chewbury Gubbins
2004-09-14 12:21:02 UTC
Post by Paul Blarmy
What's all this about then?
That's exactly what I was going to say. Let's nip off and find the
charter.....

Choobs
--
Sir Chewbury Gubbins
Knight of the Wholly Gnarly Widget
http://www.nelefa.org
Paul Blarmy
2004-09-14 12:36:41 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:21:02 +0100, Sir Chewbury Gubbins wrote...
Post by Sir Chewbury Gubbins
Post by Paul Blarmy
What's all this about then?
That's exactly what I was going to say. Let's nip off and find the
charter.....
Aren't you still a bit waylaid sorting out that pooch of yours to spend
time looking for charters of alt hierarchy groups?
Sir Chewbury Gubbins
2004-09-14 14:05:33 UTC
Post by Paul Blarmy
What's all this about then?
That's exactly what I was going to say. Let's nip off and find the
charter.....
Aren't you still a bit waylaid sorting out that pooch of yours to spend
time looking for charters of alt hierarchy groups?
Sadly, the pooch in question has already been terminally sorted out :(
There's a thread about it on ugvm.

Choobs
http://www.nelefa.org
Paul Blarmy
2004-09-14 16:07:34 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:05:33 +0100, Sir Chewbury Gubbins wrote...
Post by Paul Blarmy
Aren't you still a bit waylaid sorting out that pooch of yours to spend
time looking for charters of alt hierarchy groups?
Sadly, the pooch in question has already been terminally sorted out :(
My commiserations to you.
Post by Sir Chewbury Gubbins
There's a thread about it on ugvm.
Best let it lie now eh.