Charter for alt.society.outsiders.uk Please feel free to ignore
The Moonman
2005-01-21 18:31:09 UTC
Charter:
alt.society.outsiders.uk is intended to be a forum for those who, either
as a result of deliberate choices made by themselves or by happenstance
(e.g. sexual orientation) feel themselves to be excluded by, or in
opposition to, society. It is intended to embrace formal and semi-
formal subcultural, social and political groupings - e.g. anarchists,
hippies, punks, goths, etc.. - as well as unaffiliated individuals.

alt.society.outsiders.uk welcomes international contributions, but its
focus is intended to be the Outsider within (or rather without) UK
society.

The Moonman
--
"They keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see"
Gianna Stefani
2005-01-22 01:42:32 UTC
Post by The Moonman
alt.society.outsiders.uk is intended to be a forum for those who, either
as a result of deliberate choices made by themselves or by happenstance
(e.g. sexual orientation) feel themselves to be excluded by, or in
opposition to, society. It is intended to embrace formal and semi-
formal subcultural, social and political groupings - e.g. anarchists,
hippies, punks, goths, etc.. - as well as unaffiliated individuals.
alt.society.outsiders.uk welcomes international contributions, but its
focus is intended to be the Outsider within (or rather without) UK
society.
The Moonman
So *that* was why I felt instantly at home here!
... going back to wondering why I read 'unfilleted individuals' on the
first pass ...
--
Gianna Stefani
...picking the bones out of that...
The Moonman
2005-01-22 01:59:19 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by The Moonman
alt.society.outsiders.uk is intended to be a forum for those who, either
as a result of deliberate choices made by themselves or by happenstance
(e.g. sexual orientation) feel themselves to be excluded by, or in
opposition to, society. It is intended to embrace formal and semi-
formal subcultural, social and political groupings - e.g. anarchists,
hippies, punks, goths, etc.. - as well as unaffiliated individuals.
alt.society.outsiders.uk welcomes international contributions, but its
focus is intended to be the Outsider within (or rather without) UK
society.
The Moonman
So *that* was why I felt instantly at home here!
... going back to wondering why I read 'unfilleted individuals' on the
first pass ...
I don't know, but it speaks volumes about the scary contents of your
subconscious, I fear.
Mad Mac
2005-02-14 18:00:59 UTC
Post by The Moonman
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by The Moonman
[...]
Lmao.....

Just read the subj......"Please feel free to ignore"

:)
"unfilleted"

:))
--
MadMacMcMad

I'm probably not completely sane !
Gianna Stefani
2005-02-14 18:14:57 UTC
Post by Mad Mac
Post by The Moonman
Post by Gianna Stefani
So *that* was why I felt instantly at home here!
... going back to wondering why I read 'unfilleted individuals' on the
first pass ...
I don't know, but it speaks volumes about the scary contents of your
subconscious, I fear.
Lmao.....
Just read the subj......"Please feel free to ignore"
:)
"unfilleted"
:))
I am not responsible for the contents of my subconscious, although the
reverse is probably true. One lives in fear of a cure.
Gianna Stefani
Mad Mac
2005-02-14 18:52:29 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by Mad Mac
Post by The Moonman
Post by Gianna Stefani
So *that* was why I felt instantly at home here!
... going back to wondering why I read 'unfilleted individuals' on the
first pass ...
I don't know, but it speaks volumes about the scary contents of your
subconscious, I fear.
Lmao.....
Just read the subj......"Please feel free to ignore"
:)
"unfilleted"
:))
I am not responsible for the contents of my subconscious, although the
reverse is probably true. One lives in fear of a cure.
Cure...... no thankyou.