Outsider aspirations
Gianna Stefani
2005-02-14 18:27:35 UTC
A proportion of Outsiders are unhappy because their aspiration is to
become Insiders.

Insider Society however excludes them for a number of reasons (see
charter for a list).

A proportion of Outsiders are happy because their aspiration is to not
get conned or trapped into becoming Insiders.

Outsider Society does not exist. Or so the Insiders insist on telling
their unwanted as they evict them from their society.

The approval of one's peers is always a comfort ... but for an Outsider,
those who comprise Insider Society are not our peers ... just a group of
lamers who maintain a strict policy to ensure their existence is never
threatened.
Gianna Stefani
Mad Mac
2005-02-14 18:33:24 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
A proportion of Outsiders are unhappy because their aspiration is to
become Insiders.
Insider Society however excludes them for a number of reasons (see
charter for a list).
A proportion of Outsiders are happy because their aspiration is to not
get conned or trapped into becoming Insiders.
Outsider Society does not exist. Or so the Insiders insist on telling
their unwanted as they evict them from their society.
The approval of one's peers is always a comfort ... but for an Outsider,
those who comprise Insider Society are not our peers ... just a group of
lamers who maintain a strict policy to ensure their existence is never
threatened.
That has been my experience also.
--
MadMacMcMad

I'm probably not completely sane !
Gianna Stefani
2005-02-14 18:42:04 UTC
Post by Mad Mac
That has been my experience also.
Does your nick mean you are Scots by the way ?

Nice headers on your posts ... misspent youth ?
Gianna Stefani
Mad Mac
2005-02-14 18:55:54 UTC
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by Mad Mac
That has been my experience also.
Does your nick mean you are Scots by the way ?
Nice headers on your posts ... misspent youth ?
Ta...

Further south....

Yorkshire originally.....

Misspent now...... why waste any ?

:)

Mad Mac
2005-02-24 17:25:03 UTC
Post by Mad Mac
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by Mad Mac
That has been my experience also.
Does your nick mean you are Scots by the way ?
Nice headers on your posts ... misspent youth ?
Ta...
Further south....
Yorkshire originally.....
Misspent now...... why waste any ?
:)
I googled..... You post a few....!

:)

Gianna Stefani
2005-02-24 18:59:23 UTC
Post by Mad Mac
Post by Mad Mac
Post by Gianna Stefani
Post by Mad Mac
That has been my experience also.
Does your nick mean you are Scots by the way ?
Nice headers on your posts ... misspent youth ?
Ta...
Further south....
Yorkshire originally.....
Misspent now...... why waste any ?
:)
I googled..... You post a few....!
:)
Ah yes, I work hard you know, in my own small way.
--
Gianna Stefani