IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Ping Crosby
2006-10-10 20:16:49 UTC
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins
Come to England,you will go straight to the front of the queue and your
treatment will be free!
kat
do you take monopoly money?
kráftéé
2006-10-10 20:48:22 UTC
Post by kat
hello i always figured this would never happen to me
but my heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was
born with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to
get the hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the
cost
since i dont have insurance so if you have a paypal account please
look into your heart and donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is
surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried
goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment
nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike
collins
do you take monopoly money?
Well if he saved his ISP fees, his telephone fees, his cable TV fees &
sold his computer & TV then he might make a start, as it stands his
asking everybody else to subsidise his pleasures.

Hell I can't even afford to pay for mine so why should I help him pay
for his?
Jim
2006-10-22 08:51:55 UTC
kat came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in
Post by kat
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins
do you take monopoly money?
Yeah, I have some Microsoft vouchers to go towards monitoring equipment <g>
--
-*- Linux: Because restarts are for upgrades.
-*- Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,
but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*- http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*- http://counter.li.org
-*- Microsoft XP is like a box of chocolates. You never know when the steel
bolts are going to spring out and plunge straight through both cheeks...
-*- We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
-*- Contemplating Knife -*- Which end do the bullets go in again?
-*- I can't wait to get to heaven and meet seventy virgins - I've yet to
meet *one* on *Earth*!
-*- For sale: one (1) Fender Phantom air guitar. £500 ONO
-*- For sale: one (1) Italian WWII bolt-action rifle. .303cal, never fired,
only dropped once. Offers.
-*- Hit every key to continue.
-*- "What sort of candle is this?" "Dee-nah-meetay. Must be Italian."
-*- Smell that? You smell that? Penguins, son. Nothing in the world smells
like that. I love the smell of penguins in the morning. You know, one
time we had an early shift, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked
up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' XP license. The smell,
you know that penguin smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Someday this war's gonna end...
-*- Q: What's got a hundred balls and fscks rabbits?
A: A shotgun.
-*- That's it. No more coffee for *that* man!