Anybody here or am I even outside the outsiders?
Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires
2003-11-23 15:26:00 UTC
Spencer Spindrift
2004-01-24 19:52:33 UTC
"Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.

I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for the
Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
--
Spencer

Every Law Has a Loophole.
The Moonman
2004-01-27 08:09:49 UTC
Post by Spencer Spindrift
Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.
I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for the
Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
--
Spencer
Every Law Has a Loophole.
No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago, back when I still
believed that there were better ways to live.

I used to believe in the power of love to conquer all too. The last few
months have seen off the last of my illusions.

How come you didn't fit in?
--
Moony, BA Pimping and Cult Leadership (failed)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
Spencer Spindrift
2004-01-27 20:00:33 UTC
"The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:
| Spencer Spindrift wrote:
|
| > "Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires" <***@hotmail.com>
| > Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.
| >
| > I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for
the
| > Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
|
| No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago, back
when I still
| believed that there were better ways to live.
|
| I used to believe in the power of love to conquer all too.
The last few
| months have seen off the last of my illusions.
|
| How come you didn't fit in?

I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything and
believe in nothing. Back then my only disability was poor
social skills and a rather odd shaped body; not deformed but
not normal either.
Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is that at
last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather have
my health back and remain an outsider as this illness is
worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.

Spencer (who is also a fan of Einstein quotes)

The Moonman
2004-01-28 05:50:11 UTC
Post by Spencer Spindrift

| > Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.
| >
| > I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for
the
| > Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
|
| No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago, back
when I still
| believed that there were better ways to live.
|
| I used to believe in the power of love to conquer all too.
The last few
| months have seen off the last of my illusions.
|
| How come you didn't fit in?
I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything and
believe in nothing.
Well, that's as fair a philosophy as any, although not one guaranteed to
make you a lot of friends, I suspect. Questioning everything has certainly
left me something of a social isolate, but then I rather like that on the
whole.

Post by Spencer Spindrift
social skills and a rather odd shaped body; not deformed but
not normal either.
Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is that at
last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather have
my health back and remain an outsider as this illness is
worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.
I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I'd say 'ditto', which is not
meant in any way to belittle your own condition, but just to say that I
understand where you're coming from.

Is the condition improving any?
Post by Spencer Spindrift
Spencer (who is also a fan of Einstein quotes)
Take care!

http://www.geocities.com/mastermoony/
Spencer Spindrift
2004-01-28 21:53:20 UTC
"The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:n4IRb.46618$***@newsb.telia.net...
| Spencer Spindrift wrote:
| > "The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| > | Spencer Spindrift
:-/
| > |
| > | No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago,
back when I still
| > | believed that there were better ways to live.

There are better ways to live (Love over Gold;
Capt.Beefheart)
and better ways to die; see talk.euthanasia ; a morbid
little group I sometimes post to.

| > I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything
and
| > believe in nothing.
|
| Well, that's as fair a philosophy as any, although not one
guaranteed to
| make you a lot of friends, I suspect. Questioning
everything has certainly
| left me something of a social isolate, but then I rather
like that on the
| whole.

I can't help doig it. My parents were from different
backgrounds and agreed not to pass their beliefs on to the
children so we were raised in a cultural and spiritual
vacuum.
My sister filled this by becoming more Scottish than a real
Scot and I became first a "hippie" (we never used that word)
then a Punk which was even more liberating.

| > Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is
that at
| > last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather
have
| > my health back and remain an outsider as this illness is
| > worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.
|
| I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I'd say
'ditto', which is not
| meant in any way to belittle your own condition, but just
to say that I
| understand where you're coming from.

Periods of acute depression and/or anxiety are one of the
side effects of ME so I simpathise.

| Is the condition improving any?

No, it just changes. For example I am now constipated but
for years I suffered from the opposite.

Thanks for the charter. I'm of to see your website now!

--
Spencer

cuddly symbiosis chubby stillbirth beautiful neuropathology
digestive cacophony butch cleavage blithe bullyboy
Spencer Spindrift
2004-02-05 23:57:21 UTC
Where are you. is this another dead Ng?

"Spencer Spindrift" <***@lineone.net> wrote in message news:***@mk-nn
| "The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| | Spencer Spindrift wrote:
Sex
| for the
in
| back when I still
|
| There are better ways to live (Trust Us; Capt.Beefheart)
| and better ways to die; see talk.euthanasia ; a morbid
| little group I sometimes post to.
|
| I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything
and
| | > believe in nothing.

| I can't help doig it. My parents were from different
| backgrounds and agreed not to pass their beliefs on to the
| children so we were raised in a cultural and spiritual
| vacuum.
| My sister filled this by becoming more Scottish than a
real
| Scot and I became first a "hippie" (we never used that
word)
| then a Punk which was even more liberating.
|
| | > Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is
| that at
| | > last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather
| have
| | > my health back and remain an outsider as this illness
is
| | > worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.
| |
| | I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I'd say
| 'ditto', which is not
| | meant in any way to belittle your own condition, but
just
| to say that I
| | understand where you're coming from.
|
| Periods of acute depression and/or anxiety are one of the
| side effects of ME so I simpathise.
|
| | Is the condition improving any?
|
| No, it just changes. For example I am now constipated but
| for years I suffered from the opposite.
|
| Thanks for the charter. I'm of to see your website now!

What a surprise! I never tried that scene but have signed
your guestbook and I think I joined the group but have heard
nothing.

my other email is qsx123AT btopeworld DOTcom
--
Spencer

begin rokbannedconcept.txt v. 1.01

"Rubber Nun" in black burkhas with paedophile priests as
feral female
bombers drag fetish-rock to cause maximum offence to the
Johns of Bubblegum and lollipop sucking LOLs.

(c) 2004 Spencer Camel
The Moonman
2004-02-06 09:05:34 UTC
Post by Spencer Spindrift
Where are you. is this another dead Ng?
If it's not dead, it's certainly moribund. I've been on a bit of a downer -
I suffer from depression - which is why I haven't been posting much for a
while.
Post by Spencer Spindrift
Sex
| for the
in
| back when I still
|
| There are better ways to live (Trust Us; Capt.Beefheart)
| and better ways to die; see talk.euthanasia ; a morbid
| little group I sometimes post to.
NTY, it doesn't sound like a healthy environment for a depressive!
Post by Spencer Spindrift

| I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything
and
| | > believe in nothing.
| I can't help doig it. My parents were from different
| backgrounds and agreed not to pass their beliefs on to the
| children so we were raised in a cultural and spiritual
| vacuum.
| My sister filled this by becoming more Scottish than a
real
| Scot and I became first a "hippie" (we never used that
word)
| then a Punk which was even more liberating.
I never used the word either, but 'freak' has lost its brief sub-cultural
resonance.
Post by Spencer Spindrift

| | > Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is
| that at
| | > last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather
| have
| | > my health back and remain an outsider as this illness
is
| | > worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.
| |
| | I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I'd say
| 'ditto', which is not
| | meant in any way to belittle your own condition, but
just
| to say that I
| | understand where you're coming from.
|
| Periods of acute depression and/or anxiety are one of the
| side effects of ME so I simpathise.
|
| | Is the condition improving any?
|
| No, it just changes. For example I am now constipated but
| for years I suffered from the opposite.
|
| Thanks for the charter. I'm of to see your website now!
What a surprise! I never tried that scene but have signed
your guestbook and I think I joined the group but have heard
nothing.
Strange. I'll check that out.
--
The Moonman, Webgod at http://www.moonkissed.co.uk
Free BDSM and fetish personals and no gift shop

http://www.geocities.com/mastermoony/
Spencer Spindrift
2004-02-06 20:22:59 UTC
"The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:yNIUb.48087$***@newsb.telia.net...
| Spencer Spindrift wrote:
| > Where are you. is this another dead Ng?
|
| If it's not dead, it's certainly moribund. I've been on a
bit of a downer -
| I suffer from depression - which is why I haven't been
posting much for a
| while.

| > | There are better ways to live (Trust Us;
Capt.Beefheart)
| > | and better ways to die; see talk.euthanasia ; a morbid
| > | little group I sometimes post to.
|
| NTY, it doesn't sound like a healthy environment for a
depressive!

Some people, especialy those who have considered suicide
like me, but found they couldn't do it, find it helps to
chat to others and give them FAQs of suicide methods. They
then discover just how hard it is to kill yourself and how
easy it is to make things worse with a failed attempt.

| > | Scot and I became first a "hippie" (we never used that
| > word)
| > | then a Punk which was even more liberating.
|
| I never used the word either, but 'freak' has lost its
brief sub-cultural
| resonance.

We used "head" if we had to but mostly we just called others
"straights".

| > What a surprise! I never tried that scene but have
signed
| > your guestbook and I think I joined the group but have
heard
| > nothing.
|
| Strange. I'll check that out.

No problem -- I'd do it myself if I wasn't having so many
problems with spam and viruses.

| The Moonman, Webgod at http://www.moonkissed.co.uk
| Free BDSM and fetish personals and no gift shop
|
| http://www.geocities.com/mastermoony/

I suspect I may like BD but not SM or fetish. I have heard
that the disabled are accepted in that scene but here in
Manchester the gays seem to run all the clubs.

s***@btinternet.com
2014-05-20 02:24:56 UTC
On Sunday, 23 November 2003 15:25:51 UTC, Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires wrote:
"Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.
I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for the
Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
--
Spencer

Every Law Has a Loophole.

The Moonman
27/01/2004

Spencer Spindrift wrote:
No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago, back when I still
believed that there were better ways to live.
I used to believe in the power of love to conquer all too. The last few
months have seen off the last of my illusions.

How come you didn't fit in?
--
Moony, BA Pimping and Cult Leadership (failed)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Spencer Spindrift
27/01/2004

"The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:

| Spencer Spindrift wrote:
|
| > "Joe Soap of the Crumbling Spires" <***@hotmail.com>
| > Well I just had a look and there's just you me and spam.
| >
| > I joined The Outsiders Club (That's Tuppy Owen's Sex for
the
| > Disabled Charity) in the 1980's but I didn't fit in :-/
|
| No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago, back
when I still
| believed that there were better ways to live.
|
| I used to believe in the power of love to conquer all too.
The last few
| months have seen off the last of my illusions.
|
| How come you didn't fit in?
I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything and
believe in nothing. Back then my only disability was poor
social skills and a rather odd shaped body; not deformed but
not normal either.
Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is that at
last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather have
my health back and remain an outsider as this illness is
worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.

Spencer (who is also a fan of Einstein quotes)

| "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity, and I'm
| not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

The Moonman

Post by Spencer Spindrift
Spencer (who is also a fan of Einstein quotes)
Take care!
--
Moony, B.A. Pimping and Cult Leadership (failed)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
http://www.geocities.com/mastermoony/

Spencer Spindrift
28/01/2004

I even out the outsiders!

"The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:n4IRb.46618$***@newsb.telia.net...

| Spencer Spindrift wrote:
| > "The Moonman" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| > | Spencer Spindrift
:-/
| > |
| > | No, I'm here. I created this group a long time ago,
back when I still
| > | believed that there were better ways to live.
There are better ways to live (Love over Gold;
Capt.Beefheart)
and better ways to die; see talk.euthanasia ; a morbid
little group I sometimes post to.

| > I'm unique -- a true free-thinker: I question everything
and
| > believe in nothing.
|
| Well, that's as fair a philosophy as any, although not one
guaranteed to
| make you a lot of friends, I suspect. Questioning
everything has certainly
| left me something of a social isolate, but then I rather
like that on the
| whole.
I can't help doig it. My parents were from different
backgrounds and agreed not to pass their beliefs on to the
children so we were raised in a cultural and spiritual
vacuum.
My sister filled this by becoming more Scottish than a real
Scot and I became first a "hippie" (we never used that word)
then a Punk which was even more liberating.

| > Now I have severe ME/cfs. The only upside to this is
that at
| > last I'm accepted by ME Support Groups! But I'd rather
have
| > my health back and remain an outsider as this illness is
| > worse than anyone who hasn't got it can imagine.
|
| I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I'd say
'ditto', which is not
| meant in any way to belittle your own condition, but just
to say that I
| understand where you're coming from.
Periods of acute depression and/or anxiety are one of the
side effects of ME so I simpathise.

| Is the condition improving any?
No, it just changes. For example I am now constipated but
for years I suffered from the opposite.

Thanks for the charter. I'm of to see your website now!

--
Spencer

cuddly symbiosis chubby stillbirth beautiful neuropathology
digestive cacophony butch cleavage blithe bullyboy

Spencer Spindrift
06/02/2004

I even out the outside Moonman